Welcome to the not-yet-dusty archives of The Financial Freedom Project Library! Below you’ll find a complete list of all blog posts, sorted chronologically and grouped by month, with the most recent posts at the top of the page.
You can get a quick feel for the topics covered to date by scrolling through this list, and can sample any articles that catch your fancy by clicking on a given title.
If you’re less interested in browsing and more interested in a particular category or topic, you can use the “Topics” drop-down in the website header to filter posts by a given category.
Not finding a category representing your specific area of interest? Use the search bar in the website header to pull up a list of all content containing a specific term.
If you’re just starting out on your journey to financial freedom (or simply suffer from completionist syndrome, as I do) you may find it easiest to start at the very first article and use the links at the bottom of every post to continue from one article to the next.
Further up and further in!
- Go Green & Save: The Benefits Of Paperless Billing & Banking
- The Secret Budget Sauce: Your Automatic Hidden Bonus
- Dancing On Ice: Designing Your Cash Flow Choreography
- Flee The Robber Barons: Avoiding Exorbitant Bank Fees
- Life At The Zoo: Your Ticket To Stress-Free Spending
- A Tactic From The High Seas: How To Combat Overspending
- The Art Of Compromise: Reconciling Wildly Different Spending Habits
- A High Stakes Balancing Act: Mastering The Save vs. Spend Tightrope
- Super Mushrooms: Powering Up With Mint Savings Goals
- Reach The Finer Things In Life: Build Your Ladder To Financial Freedom
- The Debt-Free Derby: Debt Snowball vs. Debt Avalanche
- Strike It Rich By Mining Your Debt: There's Gold In Them Thar Loans!
- A Financial Freedom Shopping List: Your Savings Goal Price Tags
- Beat Murphy's Law With... The Classic Car Emergency Fund Model
- Gimme Hands: The Power Of Being Selfish... With Yourself
- Become Your Own CFO: Calculating Your Monthly Net Profit
- Beat The Blitz: Avoid The Unexpected Bill Scramble Drill
- Cover Your Budgeting Bases: Position Yourself To Win With Money
- Laying Your Financial Foundation: A Guide To Mint Transactions
- De-stress, Save $130,000, & Preserve The Planet With Online Bill Pay
- Mint To The Rescue: Your Bill Pay Safety Net
- Personal Finance Made Easy: Master Your Money With Mint
- Open The Door To Financial Freedom With Online Banking
- The Money Map: Identifying Your Financial Starting Point
- Saddle Up, Rodeo Cowboy: Time To Master Your Money Bronco
- Compound Interest, Part 5: Benjamin Franklin's 200-Year Experiment
- Compound Interest, Part 4: The Hidden Opportunity Cost Of Debt
- Compound Interest, Part 3: History's Best Double Agent
- Compound Interest, Part 2: Your Rocket To Riches
- Compound Interest, Part 1: A Powerful Phenomenon
My goal is for you to be able to quickly and accurately locate the information you’re looking for using this page. I’m always looking to improve, so if you have any suggestions for making the structure of the page more helpful please drop me a line!